Terms of Service
NewsWin Media Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "NewsWin") provides services based on this membership service use agreement, other announcements on this website, usage specifications and precautions (hereinafter collectively referred to as "this agreement") . The purpose of this agreement is to protect the rights and interests of members when using the services of this website as much as possible, and to confirm the rights and obligations between NewsWin and members.
When you agree to this membership benefit, it means that you have read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents and agreements of this consent form, and fully accept the current and future derivative service items and contents of this service.
NewsWin has the right to revise or change the content of this consent form based on needs at any time, and replace the previous content. The content of the revised consent form will be published on the "Member Zone Instructions" page of this service, and NewsWin will not notify members individually . When you use this website, you should always pay attention to the modification and change of related content. If you continue to use this service after any modification or change, it will be deemed that you have read, understood, and agree to accept the completed related modifications and changes. If you do not agree to the above-mentioned amendment or update method of this consent form, or do not accept any other agreement of this consent form, you should stop using this service immediately.
Member service scope:
The scope of services provided by the NewsWin website includes all the service content of the information flow platform network, including but not limited to content browsing, the use of e-mail or other means to provide marketing information and other services. NewsWin may increase, decrease, change or terminate the items or content of related services according to business needs and actual conditions, without requiring you to notify you individually.
Member account, password and security:
1. When you register your membership information on this website, you must choose a set of passwords for personal identification and to protect your transaction security. You can change your personal password as needed. As far as this website is concerned, each combination of the user account and password represents the individual user, and his behavior in using the services of this website is regarded as the user's own behavior. You must properly set up, maintain and keep your account and password, including but not limited to timely logout procedures at the end of the service on this website. If you disclose your personal information, member password or payment information, and give a third person the opportunity to use it, you must take full responsibility for the third person's actions.
2. You should log in correct and complete information when registering on this website. If you provide any wrong or false information to log in, NewsWin has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you to use NewsWin's services.
3. The account you registered on this website may also be used on external websites linked to this website. This website does not provide personal information to external websites. You may have to enter your personal information when you first activate the external website service, and the terms of service and privacy protection policy of the website apply.
NewsWin does not make any guarantee or responsibility for this external website. NewsWin does not make any guarantee or responsibility for this external website.
Member's privacy protection:
NewsWin will never disclose your name, address, e-mail address and other legally protected personal information to anyone other than NewsWin-related business partners (hereinafter referred to as "strategic partners") with respect to the personal data you have logged in or saved. At the same time, for the purpose of providing marketing, market analysis, statistics or research, or for the purpose of providing member personalized services or value-added services, you agree that NewsWin and NewsWin strategic partners may record, save and use the information you keep or generate on this website And records, and statistical data may be disclosed or used without disclosing the data.
You can log in to your account and password on the "Member Center" page of NewsWin to view your personal data files online. If you entrust someone to log in on your behalf, you will be fully responsible.
Under the following circumstances, NewsWin may provide your personal information to relevant agencies, or claim that their rights have been infringed and prompt the third party of the judicial agency for official documents:
1.Based on the provisions of the law, or required by judicial organs and other competent authorities based on legal procedures;
2. To protect the legitimate rights and interests of other members or third parties in an emergency;
3. To maintain the normal operation of the membership service system;
Newsletter and EDM delivery
After you join the membership, it is deemed that you have agreed that NewsWin may send newsletters or product messages (EDM) from time to time to your registered email address. If you want to subscribe, stop subscribing, or modify the subscription content of the newsletter or product information, you can check or modify the newsletter subscription.
Intellectual property rights:
The software or programs used in this service, all content on the website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, data, website structure, website screen arrangement, web design, unless otherwise specified by NewsWin, are all provided by NewsWin or Other right holders have their intellectual property rights in accordance with the law, including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, business secrets, and know-how. No one is allowed to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, publicly publish, perform restoration engineering, decompilation or reverse assembly without authorization. Anyone who wants to quote or reprint the aforementioned software, programs or website content must obtain the prior written consent of NewsWin or other rights holders in accordance with the law.
Basis of liability and compensation for damages:
When you use this service, all data records during the use process shall be subject to the data recorded in the service database. In the event of any dispute, both parties will submit their stored electronic data records to the court or a fair third party for determination in the utmost sincerity. If you violate this consent form or relevant laws and regulations, and NewsWin and related fulfillment assistants suffer damages or expenses (including but not limited to freight, processing costs, litigation costs and attorney fees), you shall be liable for compensation.
Service suspension and disclaimer:
NewsWin maintains the normal operation of this website using methods and technologies generally considered reasonable. However, under the following circumstances, NewsWin will have the right to suspend, interrupt or refuse to provide all or part of this service, and will not be liable to notify you in advance. NewsWin will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages to the user. Or the obligation to compensate:
1. When moving, replacing, upgrading, maintaining or repairing software and hardware equipment related to this service;
2. The user has any violation of government laws or this consent form;
3. Service suspension or interruption caused by natural disasters or other force majeure factors;
4. Other service suspensions or interruptions that are not attributable to NewsWin;
5. The information on this service is displayed incorrectly due to reasons not controlled by NewsWin, or is forged, altered, deleted or retrieved, or the system is interrupted or cannot operate normally.
6. When using NewsWin short message sending or other electronic message transmission services, if there are defamatory, offensive or harmful text, or other content that violates public order and morals, NewsWin has the right to refuse your use of this service.
7. Other situations where NewsWin thinks it is necessary to stop or interrupt the service.
NewsWin aims at predictable hardware and software maintenance plans that may cause system interruption or suspension, and will announce as much as possible on this website before the occurrence of the situation.
This website is only provided for your use based on the existing items, functions and status quo at the time the service is provided. NewsWin does not bear any guarantee, guarantee or liability for damages.
Membership termination and NewsWin notification obligations:
1. When you use this service, if you (including but not limited to) provide wrong or false information for member login or other circumstances that violate the content of this consent form, the purpose of this website and the spirit of member service, NewsWin shall be suspended , Terminate or refuse to provide membership and all other services. You hereby promise that, for any reason, when NewsWin terminates your membership service in accordance with this consent form, you will not need your consent, and NewsWin will not be liable or liable to you or any third party.
2. NewsWin will notify you of relevant information by using the email address you saved on this website when you registered. If your email address changes, you should log in to this website immediately to update the information, and you should maintain the correctness, timeliness and integrity of your email address and other personal information at any time in the future. If the message delivered by NewsWin is unacceptable due to the wrong, expired, or other non-attributable e-mail address of your email address, it will still be deemed that NewsWin has completed the delivery of the notification.
Validity of this consent form, applicable law and competent court
In this agreement, if all or part of any clause is invalid, it will not affect the validity of other agreements.
The rights and obligations between you and NewsWin shall be determined in accordance with this consent form. In the event of any dispute, both parties should show the utmost sincerity and resolve through negotiation based on the principles of good faith, equality and reciprocity. Both parties agree that the Taichung District Court in Taiwan shall be the court of first instance jurisdiction.
However, if the law imposes other mandatory provisions on the competent court, the provisions shall still be followed.